Friday 12 August 2022


Hi 

it was hard work but we all arrived in Liverpool safe and sound is not a little hot and bothered we could complain about the heat but then I think when  boating rain Monday, Rain Tuesday, Windy Wednesday, Rain Thursday and Friday  Rain with Gale force wind. Sat Sun  cloudy and Cold So now I just accept what God sends us. 


We arrived in Salthouse Dock Liverpool thats the one opposite the Police station at Liverpool 1 and in front of Albert Dock. Nice pontoon with free  electric although today we have a black out as all the electric went out at 09.30 morning and has only just come back on 14.57 But thats OK Mat Lorraine and Thomas turned up and taken them all off to West Kirby by train, They have Gone Crabbing and we(thats Noreen and I have the whole afternoon to clean up, tidy up, Stow everything away in its rightful place as a boat that is untidy is a dangerous boat. 

When we arrived we were just in time to get to the evening session at the indoor Fair Ground Its really good ,not cheep but good value once in every ride was free for as many goes as you want and it wasn't packed out we didn't queue for any rides we started at 18.00 and ended at 21.00 the kids were knackered and went to bed quietly? Yesterday it was New Brighton the beach was packed I have never seen so many people on New Brighton beach so so hot but what a great time the kids had and today as I said Mat has taken them all to West Kirby so we have the afternoon off I think tonight is all you can eat Chinese Banquette se haw that goes down with a 7,,5,, 3,,year old I think the mop and Buckets  will be Out  But who cares its soon cleaned up. Talking of that I had a pump out booked this morning for 09.15 they arrived at 11.15 the excuse was a man fell in the Marina and was retrieved Dead so everything was shut down for the police to carry out their work. So I let them off for their tardiness 

No Idea about Tomorrow and Sunday though we will go to Mass  but early I think I will be told whats happening after that 


Life in the fast lane 

What a wonderful back drop from New Brighton




                                         She only ran him over twice I told him not to stand there 

First time on a proper train not too bothered 





No comments: