Friday 17 May 2019

Off we Go


Up up up and Away

May the 16 we fly today

I knew the day wasn't going to mode well when at 04.00 this morning the phone rang now with little Evie not being so good it was panic time anyway having released my self from the arms of Orphius I found the offending phone and answered expecting anything BUT what I got was “ good morning did you order a airport Taxi in my confusion I said well yes I did He then said well Im here could you open the gate and let me in I said of course I can but would he mind waiting about 12 hours as the taxi I had booked was for 4.00pm not 4.00 am The poor an was devastated and couldn't apologise enough.
I will state now that at 15.50 Lee called to say he was waiting in the car park so that episode with the taxi's. Except on the way it was incident free free no traffic going into Manchester but I said to Lee you had better book a late tea as the traffic leaving Manchester was grid locked.

The airport was very relaxed and unusually quiet. However I do think that security just wait for me and use me as a training aid. As usual I set all the alarms off with my Biomic Body this then meant a full search I know it was my fault that I forgot I had a “credit card multi tool in my wallet. Now this little inoffensive little card caused more alrm than an AK45 you would have thought that I with my credit card multi tool were going to take over the world or even single handedly Solve Brexit. I have found with Security that you must smile ignore all sarcastic comments and giggles and just act stupid which as you know I have down to a fine art anyway ha ing done as much humiliation as they could with the Multi Tool the decided to go one further and started to swab for drugs.
Noreen thought all this was hilarious mainly because when flying I always wear very loose trousers however this dosent help when you have to stand a kimbo with your arms in the air with no belt to hold up what dignity you have left Howeer when they realise Noreen was with me and therefor a co-conspirator in the attack on world domination and the solving of Brexit they called her back shoes off the lot that took the smile off her face
lol
The rest of it was or I should say it is at the moment as we are just taking off I will continue after I have sampled dinner or from Abu Dhabi where we have 3 hours on the ground

Well flying long haul is just as bad as short haul The days of relaxed flying can now only be enjoyed by the elite . you have to pay for the most recent films, Snacks, any extra drinks. The food is included but its awful, however sleep is free so we took quite a lot of that. We are in the Airport lounge Noreen has just returned after buying a smoothy and a coffee she only had sterling and is fuming because she has about 5 rehad change out of a tenner

Flying out in three hours
the Fun starts in Sydney wait for the next episode

1 comment:

Micheal said...

Hey Your blogs seems to be very impressive and I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog post content from you in the future as well!
Mooring Ropes for Boats