Monday 18 April 2011

New Furniture

We have today finnished the fit out of the new Dinette our kid came over and drove me to pick up the cushions and it lookks great Kieth and I even tried out the bed and if it takes us two it will take anyone???
I think that Mat and I have made a good job of the dinette/bed and for quite a reasonable price.
As I said today Carol and Kieth came we had a very sedate grown up day with a bit of fishing thrown in
I even managed to get his car parked all day for £2.90 hows for Manchester.
check out the pics of the new dinette/double bed

Snug as a bug in a rug

Dinning Area




Big Al

2 comments:

matthew said...

looks great mate even though i do say so myself cushions really finish it off
kieth never miss an oppertunity to get a free bed

maryanne said...

Looks great guys. I had a fab time, not sure about me acting my shoe size! Glad the cushions are on board ready for my next visit.

Love to you both

Tight Lines