Wednesday 27 August 2008

Bag ladies Day

Well yes we did make the other side of wigan without a hitch Noreen managed all seven locks like an expert. However we did have one or two mishaps in the day. it started when Noreen decided to go to the shops we were told it was only a twenty minute walk and the plan was to get a taxi back, just check out the pics I think Noreen has either gone all out and become a water gypsy or she is trying to create a new vogue in foot wear which ever I bet it caused a stir in tesco's at 8.30 in the morning. the second deviation was when mooring up for the night stop Noreen was not happy with the state of the banking and decided to inspect it from the bottom up when I eventually pulled her out of the canal she said the bank was fine and we should stay, check out the pics of Noreen stripping off in the cretch and giving the fishermen more than a they bargained for. Being the kind generous man you all know me as I decided to take her to dinner, actually it was a curry and we had the early bird menu 5.30 till 6.30 Well I can't have people thinking I have gone soft in my old age.
Today we have Elliot on board and also had Gerry with an American guest so now we are internationally famous.

PS
Having probs with the pics they will follow
Tight lines to all.

No comments: