Saturday 12 May 2018

ready to start this long awaited trip

Hi Everyone

You may be interested to know that the blotch on my neck was rather less important than the first doctor imagined, I mean I told that anything  that could live on my neck would have to be Bionic. anyway the outcome was I am free from appointments now (unless it changes in shape size or colour )
We leave Scarisbrick Marina Monday morning. We are about two weeks behind the original schedule, ( all my fault) then its a quick trip to the Anderton boat lift might go down the lift to Northwich to get another weeks shopping as you can moos outside Waitrose and the fishing tackle shop is only a 30 min walk away then its a straight run to Bristol via Oxford and Windsor, by my calculations that will get us there around mid June. However Noreens calculations and mine di differ in the fact mine don't have stop overs ?????? At the moment we have no stoppages or any type of hold up the only ones we know about are the Breach on the Middlewich branch that will not bother us as we will go down the Trent and Mersey
all other stoppages are not on my map

Keep an eye on the blog
speak soon

Big Al



Sunset from this beautiful Marina


1 comment:

Brian and Diana on NB Harnser said...

Good news, did they give you the measurements so you can check it, maybe take a photo for reference. Its a bit out of the way for a shopping trip.