Friday 27 April 2018

Hi Everyone
Well for the first day in Liverpool it has been quite a miserable one the weather has been abysmal that awful drizzle that only soaks you through,  Still we took a walk up Bold street its a great place to lift the spirit, Firstly I had to go to the art shop and there are some great retro clothes shops we love looking at what we use to wear (I know; its something to do with our age) Not only the shops in Bold street I imagine you can eat any cuisine in the world in Bold street and the people are just flamboyant
there was a guy around 60 who was playing the cornet. I use to go to brass bands with my dad I this guy had the most sweetest of tones it was truly magic strange how the simplest of things can change the out look of a day.
The weather dried up around 6 and we were then treated to a beautiful sunset over the Pump House and Albert Dock
Maybe tomorrow will give us a better day if not then its the cathedral and the museum we will neen a day of rest we have the grand children here on Sunday

God Bless

Buggerlugs


setting sun over the pump house Albert Dock


No comments: