Sunday 2 April 2017

Hi Everyone
Everything here is going according to plan though no one will tell me who's plan.
Noreen and I are almost ready for our 2017 cruise though at the moment we know no where
We do know that on the 18th April we set off for a week in Liverpool prior to heading north keep an eye on the blog that will I hope tell you where we are. trouble is these days getting ready to cruise is all the appointments you have to get through Dentist is done, podiatrist done, Diabetic clinic done just the doctor to give me six months prescription that's the hard one the above sounds though I'm on my last legs well far from it fighting fit, well as long as its a very short fight?
I have all my work done all orders have been completed all customers are satisfied yet I do have a lady coming Tue to collect a churn, she asked me before Christmas she was quite concerned and actually asked if I painted them for houses? I replied once you have paid you can send it to the moon. The lady actually wanted it to go outside here parents Bungalow she was also adamant that it was not to be "fancy" as I would do for a boat she also  stipulated exactly what she wanted on it, saved me worrying. I also completed the bow of a boat that I have been trying to do for months and Just could not get the weather but three good days last week and it was done. I did say on the last blog that I was going to do the Stern gland on our boat which I did but rather too well as when I had finished I tried to turn the shaft it was solid I thought just slackening of would do it  did but when I ran it in gear after an hour the shaft started to get warm so tomorrow its all off again stuffing out and start again I have to have this right I don't want it giving me trouble on the rivers.
I have heard so many conflicting reports about the weather for the coming summer and decided that no one knows they are all speculating so I am reverting back to my military training all you need is a stone and a piece of string, Tie the string to the Stone hang it outside the tent if it is wet then its raining, if its dry its not, if its moving its windy, if its not its calm EASY nothing complicated and fool proof . 
Cant wait to get out and start visiting The Marina is great and we have loads of friends here but Noreen and do get itchy feet.
Keep and eye open for us passing and on the blog in case we get near your location be nice to catch up

This is Churn to go OUTSIDE the Bungalow


Boat call Elysium if you see her give a wave they are new to Boating


GOD BLESS
HAPPY EASTER  

No comments: