Wednesday 31 August 2016

Hi

Hopefully by this time next week we will be back in Rufford on our home mooring getting ready for the winter?????

It would appear by the lack of comments ( not one on this trip) that either the Blog has become very boring or no one is reading it.

so maybe I should close it and go on face book No I coildent join all those I have far to much to say??
No I will continue but maybe in the form of a log then when I come to write the long awaited book many pages will already be complete

Lymme Dam 
On our way through to Manchester we moored in Lymme. it was a gorgious autum afternoon So we took a gentle three mile stroll aroung the Dam , with the trees changing to a thousand shades of green Squirels scuffeling around collecting winter food and the late afternoon sun loosing its heat as it does in September 
we just enjoy the day

God Bless 
Buggerlugs

1 comment:

KevinTOO said...

Don't give up on the blog, or your blog readers...

I don't comment too often as I don't see that you need (or want) my feeble offerings ;) However I am interested and educated by following your travels.

Keep hitting the keys Al, you are being watched...LOL