Monday 23 May 2016

Bad DAY

Hi
Well we are still here in Castleford and still working on the boat. however this time I cannot blame the boat yard as we found a lot more work needed doing especially around the windows but when this is finnished it should last the next 15 years which will do me.
HAVE you ever woke up and that today is not going to be your day, today we had a day out in York. On the way along the way on the A64 I am sure I was caught be a mobile speed camera. whilst there I thought I would have some stitches taken out ( last week I went to Southport to have a biopsy taken from a blemish on my shoulder nothing to even think about) but that entailed a 2 hour wait in A&E because they have closed the dropin centre in York so now everyone has to go to A&E   anyway stitches out and all is well . Whilst having lunch in Weatherspoons and tucking in to a lovely steak I broke a front tooth, the only thing that went well was the Park and Ride into York was free.
Had a great weekend though in Chester with Maryanne and Pippa unfortunately Steve was away taking some lads on their Bronze Duke of Edinburgh award he deserves a medal having done the east coast last week we did the west coast ( well Llandudno ) over the weekend  
Even though we are still marooned we are still out and about and though there is a lot more to do we can see a light at the end of the long long tunnel

God Bless







Pippa and Grandal



No comments: