Thursday 24 April 2014

Forced return to Fettlers Wharf

Hi Everyone

Buggerlugs has had her refit and everything is in ship shape form Easter was a triumph Noreen seeted and fed 9 on Sunday then Tuesday we took 12 out for a little cruise Maryanne and Stephen Steve brought his parents and nephews and Nieces the weather wasn't great but it stayed dry so we had a great day  (not bad for a bloody invalid)
Staying here in Scarisbrick has been really good but tomorrow we are heading back to Fettlers while I await appointments to sort out this old ticker then we can get on our way for this years trip. I am hoping that I can bully the hospital into getting a move on, I have things to do and places to go But we considered that to start the journey under my present condition would be folly I would hate to finish in some hospital in Yorkshire, after all I have no passport or visa for Yorkshire. and I am not sure if they have got anaesthetic's there yet??

 This just a short note to say we will be in Fettlers for a few weeks looking forward to a few visitors
just call then I can get the kettle on
God Bless Big Al

No comments: