Saturday 6 March 2010

General Chat

Hi Folks

Well things aboard Buggerlugs are very boring at the moment general maintenance is to of the list the engine has had an overall even though its new it ran 850 hrs last year, now that the equivalent of a car averaging 25mph for 20,000 so it was well due a full service, my car which is rather purely goes in tomorrow for a transplant its having a new engine and MOT I wish there was a saint for MOTs I would light a candle tomorrow I cant afford anything else to go wrong this month.
The weather though cold has been wonderful having had all that sun it is nice to get back and enjoy being wrapped up on a whit frosty morning listening to the grass crunch beneath your feet, to see the tree's and bushes glisten in the early morning sun, I have lost my friend Herbie the Heron and gained Roger the Robin he is like me big, fat, cheeky and loves food. The marina here is beginning to fill up again a lot of boats left last year transferring over to the new marina at Scarisbrick. That left the marina quite empty but now its filling with new faces which is great.
Having nothing to do is leaving us time to catch up with old friends and visit Thomas our grandson as much as we can '

Due to hospital appointments we may not get away until the end of April now but we are laid back about it we were never going to be in a rush.
Sorry I have nothing exciting or funny to tell you, However our kid (my brother) comes tomorrow that always lends itself to either trouble or hilarity something is bound to happen????

Stay in touch

Big Al

No comments: