Tuesday 11 June 2019

Outback


One bugger of a termite hill hope our ants at Fettlers dont get any ideas

just following local gosip

The two girl half way to the top

Me and the boss at the top just look at that view

Guess who is in front with the camera

wall art  stunning




HI EVERYONE
I did say that comminations would be difficult and that has proved right however today we hope to see habitation as we need fuel and hope get internet.
Since arriving and starting this epic trek we have been in search of aboriginal art and there is plenty of it except that it is normally half way up a cliff face or a 5k hike its is all very clearly signed but yes you do have to put the effort in Temps are in the region 32 /35 with a very high humidity so its bearable I would hate to try it in the dry season we are now in the wet season
KACADU national park is our main area at the moment though today we are starting to move south towards Lichfield, by the week end this national park is (I have read somewhere) 20,000 square Km
anyway when you are travelling through the size becomes unbelievable as I said toady we need fuel thats 2 hours drive.
The van we have picked up is fine a bit old but capable of giving the four of us some good laughs and its almost back to those camping days, I have attacked by Green back ants that have gorged themselves on the back of my knees making bending the knee difficult though they were very kind and only attacked the knee that isn't mine it belongs to the NHS and doesn't bend that much anyway
I will attempt to send this with pics but not sure How long I will get
God Bless

Speak soon


the internet speed is very slow loads more pics but we have to be on our way plus time has ran out speak again 

1 comment:

Curry said...

I always for you post! an it give me extreme pleasure.
Polyester Rope Suppliers