Sunday 4 July 2010

Very Quiet


Thomas Flighing high

Hi All





Well this will have to stop because yet again we have had a beautiful weekend and I have nothing to complain about, which as you all know is one of the great delights in my life.
Yesterday we had Thomas it was also the Nothwich Carnival weekend including a fair ground
Thomas had a fantastic time going on all the rides that would take him I am afraid that a three year old does not the conception that "size does matter" but he had a great time, they also had the crowning of the rose queen which even now I am still attempting to understand what was going on there was last years Queen this years queen and next years prospective queens all with a dozen ladies in waiting I think every girl in Northwich had a had in it still it was very colourful as was the strongest man competition I was going to take part but I have a bad back at the moment and I was not going to show off in front of all those queens?
Today started with a trip to the car boot it was awful just utter junk I now believe that all the good stuff that use to be on the car boots has gone, I am always on the look out for brass items and things to paint but today was not my lucky day.
This afternoon we were invited out for Sunday lunch to Geoff and Marjorie's along with Silvia and Alan lovely meal great company and a great afternoon, its strange that with good friends you may not see them that often but you soon get into that easy relaxed atmosphere that only good friends experience. As I find with you lot.
Noreen is off to the hospital again tomorrow I will let you all know the outcome keep your fingers crossed for a good result.
We have been here that long that we have become apart of the community here at Northwich. People stop and say good morning and have a chat even the locals now chat to us as if we have been here years and it feels like it I can't wait to be on the move again Though no matter what I will have to go up the lift onto the canal on Tues as I have no diesel left.
I must apologise for the lack of news or interesting items to submit but it is very quiet here Northwich is not a hive of cosmopolitan thinking but I would call it quaint.



So that's your lot for now





God Bless





Buggerlugs

No comments: